For the watertight integrity of a shingled roof system, the flashings are critically important. Quality materials and proper workmanship insure that no leaks occur. The following is a list of some of the measures we take:
- Applying Ice and Water Barrier in all valleys and other areas prone to ice damming or leakage
- Installing appropriate metal flashing to chimneys, walls, edges, etc.
- Installing neoprene rubber collars on stack pipes
- Installing valleys that are leak-proof
- Properly installing roof vents